Wednesday 25 December 2013

Best New Year Poems 2014

New Year poems are the best and the most appropriate method to wish luck and best wishes for the approaching year. Nothing can be better than a New Year gift associated with a New Year poem. Poems will not only impress your spouse but will also make the moment special for him/her. Poems would be the most sensitive and emotional artwork human has ever created. So nurture all your family members with this beautiful piece of art.

many instances, we run out of words with regards to wish others, though we've many things in our heart to pour over. It's one situation faced by the majority of us when our minds have numerous words jumbling up and our minds cannot search for the correct words to border. It is at this time, New Year Poems written specially to convey your thoughts with an emotional touch and sensitive blow. If you're sending some nice gift for your parents, choose some nice lines as poems simply to garnish the wrapper.

New Year’s Reflections

In hindsight on the months gone by,
Like a new year starts and an old one ends,
We contemplate what brought us joy,
And that we think of our loved ones and our friends.
Recalling all of the happy times,
Remembering how they enriched our way of life,
We reflect upon who really counts,
Because the fresh and bright new year arrives.
So when I/we ponder those who do,
I/we immediately consider you.

Happy New Year To You

Happy New Year for you!
May every great new day
Provide you with sweet surprises--
A happiness buffet.
Happy New Year for you,
And when the new year’s done,
May the following year be even better,
Full of pleasure, joy and fun.

His Unfailing Presence

Another year I enter
Its history unknown;
Oh, how my feet would tremble
To tread its paths alone!
However i have heard a whisper,
I understand I shall be blest;
"My presence shall opt for thee,
And I will give thee rest."
What's going to the New Year bring me?
I might not, must not know;
Could it be love and rapture,
Or loneliness and woe?
Hush! Hush! I hear His whisper;
I surely will be blest;
"My presence shall go with thee,
And i'll give thee rest."

No comments:

Post a Comment