Monday 23 December 2013

Best Funny New Year Poem

New Year is a time for fun, entertainment and laughter. It's a time for joy and having a great time with your loved ones, family & friends. Should you look for fun ideas to celebrate this special day with this family and loved ones, exactly what do be a more entertaining idea than beautiful poems about New Year. Place a smile on your friends face by sending him/her a funny New Year poems which express your romantic emotions for the loves ones.

Are you tired of wishing New Year to everyone in the very same boring way? Think of doing something intriguing and try to bring the smile in your loved ones face. Spread some happiness and laughter by sending Funny New Year poems to any or all your near and dear ones. Usher the New Year with a lot of joy and humor. It's not necessary to be serious on this festive day - read the Funny New Year Poems on the New Year party night and spill the special moment of amusement.

I Could Pee about this

Her new sweater doesn’t smell of me
I possibly could pee on that
She’s gone out for that day and
left her laptop around the counter
I could pee with that
Her new boyfriend just pushed
my head away
I possibly could pee on him
She’s ignoring me ignoring her
I possibly could pee everywhere
She’s making up for this
by putting me on her behalf lap
I could pee about this
I could pee on this.

Solo

Living alone has its effects-
like for instance one goes without…
well, if a person chose one could
but one needn’t. Regardless,
take tonight in the bath, where
dishes Used to do. Which is not the same,
by the way, as me being unlaced
doing scrub a dub dub inside a tub
with the plates. No, my sink
in the kitchen area is clogged. So I
barely got wet, just my hands,
caressing the forks and also the pans.

The New Year’s Smooch

The dictionary says
it began with smutch, a
corruption of smudge, but
somewhere across the line
of a lover’s lips, a smudge
was a smooch.
Smooch is the funnest word.
Smooch, smooch, smooch!
Like chocolate
for that mouth.
Impossible not to start saying it
(smoochsmoochsmooch).
Hey, let’s attempt to start a
smooch trend!
Again: Hey, let’s attempt to start a
smooch trend.

Part the froth

Downtown in a crowded café,
college friends sip coffee together
mid-morning while over the way,
a couple long-married reads
the daily paper because they wait
for a shared cappuccino.
A tray of food behind the counter
slips in the waiter’s hands.
Orange juice soils his apron
and glass smashes on the ground,
mixing with scrambled pieces
of the old man’s breakfast.
And finally the cappuccino
arrives for that married couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment