Thursday 26 December 2013

Best Love Poems For Boyfriends Birthday

Birthday poems for boyfriend: Writing a contented birthday poem for your boyfriend is easier than you believe. Just think of all your love for him, romantic stuff you want to say, funny memories you cherish and sweet thoughts you've. Write this poem on your boyfriend’s birthday card to convey your love and feelings. You may also post this Birthday Poem for your boyfriend on his if you wish to make a big deal of it. Melt his heart together with your poetic birthday wish and shower him with your attention to make your boyfriend feel special on his birthday.

For each candle that you light today

I will make a wish and pray
May you usually remain so handsome and sweet
May your passion for me never deplete
May we continually be together and near
Wishing a very happy birthday dear

A Birthday Sonnet In my Love

Another year has transpired for you, sweetheart;
It's time to cut the wedding cake and celebrate.
And once again, my love, I begin to think
Of things about you I appreciate.

I acquired the Gift

It’s your birthday,
but I’m the lucky girl
who reached be with you for another year.
It’s your birthday, and also the older you get,
the more wonderful you feel.
It’s your birthday,
and I’m privileged to talk about the years with you.
It’s your birthday, and every year
I find the depth of my passion for you growing.

Your Birthday Every single day

I wish your birthday, Sweetheart,
Happens every day,
So I could celebrate you
Having a compliment bouquet.
I’d say you’ve helped me happy
Just by being you;
Your (feminine/masculine) charm delights me
In all you do.
Your birthday is so special,
If only I had the chance
Each day to exhibit I love you,
With tender, sweet romance.
I suppose I’ll just pretend
Every day’s your day of your birth,
Another opportunity
To inform you all you’re worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment