Monday 6 May 2013

Sweet and Short Poems for Mother's Day


Mothers were sent by God to boost up the greatest gift of God - children, that they do with utmost care and affection. A birthday is an occasion to honour our mothers who provides for us life and protects us just like a shield all through her life. It's an occasion when people greet their mothers with handmade cards and poems that fills their mothers' face with joy. Poems boost the festive mood of the occasion as possible either recite it for your mom or insert it inside a greeting card. You can insert some sweet and short poems within an attractive greeting card that is certain to touch your mother's heart. These sweet and sentimental poems express your true feelings for the mother. Your sweet mother will certainly appreciate your sincere emotions and cherish the memories forever. Below mentioned are a few short mother's day poems that you could quickly memorise and is short enough to suit inside a greeting card. Surprise your mother with one of these poems and make this A birthday special!

Short &Cute Poetry For A birthday
 
M - O - T - H - E - R

"M" is perfect for the million things she provided,
"O" means only that she's growing older,
"T" is for the tears she shed in order to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is perfect for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll continually be,
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER," A thing that means the world to me

Just one Mother

Hundreds of stars within the pretty sky,
Hundreds of shells around the shore together,
Hundreds of birds which go singing by,
Hundreds of lambs within the sunny weather,
Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Countless bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies around the lawn,
But only one mother the planet wide over.
Guiding Light Mom

Mom, from the moment I was really young,
I noticed I had someone...you,
who always cared,
who always protected me,
who had been always there for me no matter what.
You educated me in right from wrong,
and pushed me to complete the right thing,
even when it was difficult to do.
You took care of me after i was sick,
and your love helped to make me well.
You had rules,
and that i learned that when I obeyed them,
my entire life was simpler, better, richer.
You had been and are
the guiding light of my entire life.
My heart is filled with love for you,
my teacher, my pal, my mother.
Without You

Mom, without you, there'd be no me.
Your ex, your attention, your guidance,
make me who I am.
Without you, I'd be lost,
wandering aimlessly,
without direction or purpose.
You demonstrated the way
to serve, to accomplish, to persevere.
Without you, there'd be an empty space
I possibly could never fill, no matter how I attempted.
Instead, because of you,
I've joy, contentment, satisfaction and peace.
Thanks, mom.
I have always loved you
and that i always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment